Gerald & Tena 2014

Gerald and Tina 
Dear Family

Hope everyone is doing wonderful out there in Humpherys ville.  Things seem to be going well in our neck of the woods. Tena and I have been very blessed though out this past year.  We sold our business at Grand Targhee Resort. Not that we made a killing, but I am actually going to have a summer off for the first time in 35 years, or for my whole life as far as that is concerned.  I am looking forward to a  couple of pack trips, some boating outings and at least one fishing trip with Bob and Larry.

We have had a good winter watching our grand kids play basketball.  We went to Kennewick Washington to watch Madison play in her end of the year tournament.  They won the championship and she was voted as the Most Valuable Player of the tournament.  She was also voted league MVP by the coaches in her league.  She was blessed to be on a very talented team, with a coach that recognized the value of hustle and hard work and  rarely took her off the floor. We are hoping that she ends up closer to home next year so we can watch her play.  We are hoping to see her play at ISU where Traes plays
Quarter Back.  They just put him on a full ride Scholarship.  He has really worked hard and has caught the attention of all the coaches.  They really like him there.  It will be interesting to see how it all turns out for them by this time next year.  Carter also had a good year, playing JV at  Snake River High.

Hayden, Hadley, Hallie and Nash also played a lot of basketball.  I well let their parents tell you about that so you don’t get a double dose.


Probably the best news I could pass on is that Tena is scheduled to retire at the end of this school year.
We are both looking forward to that day.  It well be an interesting adjustment for both of us to be retired. Looking forward to maybe doing a little traveling and visiting some of you in far away places such as South Dakota, Montana, California, Arizona, and maybe all the way to Alaska.

Hope all is well with everyone.  I think I well spend the rest of the time attaching some pictures.  

Love Gerald and Tena
                                            
                                         
    
    
Gerald
Shawn
                                       
Nash
                                      
                                                     
                                                
Linda, Madison and Tena
Madison and Tena
My beautiful wife Tena.
Me and my sweetheart.

No comments: