Michelle and Ben
Thanks Melanie for doing the newsletter this year. I am glad we are still doing this after so many years.
Ben: He is the High Priest Group Leader. It’s kind of funny because he’s the youngest guy in there. He livens it up a bit. He is still working at Fidelity Investments at the Gateway in Salt Lake. After working his regular day shift he puts in a lot of overtime and then has a lot of work to do on our side business www.mycalcrental.com which is doing better and better every year.
Michelle: I am a Primary teacher, teaching the 5 year olds and love it. It is much less stress than being in the Primary Presidency. Easy Peezy. I’ve been able to do makeup and hair on a lot of fun photo shoots and weddings this year. I even got to do makeup and hair for DownEast. I am doing makeup and hair for the Provo fashion show coming up next month. I’m excited. @makeupandhairbymichelle
Brayden: He turned 7 this year. He went from really being into BeyBlades to Pokemon. He is always talking about Pokemon and even had a Pokemon birthday party this year. He’s actually trading cards with a friend right now. He is our reserved yet silly boy. He lost his first tooth and that was pretty exciting for him. He is doing so well in school, his teachers just love him. They said he is one of the top students in his class. He entered the reflections contest in his school in the Photography section and was the only one in the lower grades to move on to the next round. He took some Karate lessons and loved them. (Taking after his ol’ mom) We love Brayden so much, he is such a good older brother.
Jasmine: She started her 3rd year of preschool this year. But I think she was ready for Kindergarten, oh well. She is very social and always loves to go ask people what their names are. She makes friends easily and is the leader of the pack. Her dimple and blue eyes are hard not to get noticed. She can be a really good helper when she wants to be. She is getting really good at her letters too. We love our sassy Jasmine so much.
Stasia: She will turn 2 in April and I can’t believe it. She has been the easiest baby and still is such an amazing sleeper, we feel pretty lucky. She is so smart and understands everything we say. She is saying so many new words now, it is so much fun. She is quite the fast runner that’s why we keep her in the umbrella stroller most of the time when we go places. We love her curly hair it is the cutest. We love our sweet little Stasia so much.
It is so fun being a mom to these 3 blessings in my life. What a privilege it is, I love it. They are my whole world and I’m so thankful for a husband that is so good with people, so hard working and strong in the church. He makes me laugh everyday and we just have so much fun together. This summer was a lot of fun with all of the reunions we went to. Seeing a lot of you in Bear Lake was such a blast!!! Good job Mom and Dad and everyone else who helped out with it, for all your hard work on that. We also went to a lodge in Bear Lake for Ben’s Mom’s side of the family and up to Montana for Ben’s Dad’s side. We feel pretty blessed to have such a good close family on both sides. I am coaching Brayden’s Jr. Jazz basketball team again this year because he said he wanted me to, so that made me happy. We love you all so much!!
Love, Ben, Michelle, Brayden, Jasmine and Stasia Burnett
![]() |
| Ben, Stasia, Michelle, Jasmine and Brayden |
![]() |
| Michelle going backpacking in the Uintas. |
| Ray and Becky Humpherys side at Bear Lake |
Ray and Becky Humpherys Reunion in South Jordan.
|
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment